Line strives to help the entire community in need by providing access to interest-free funds.
However, there are bad actors who do not return funds on time, depleting a ton of funds earmarked to help those in need. Hence to make sure that our entire community is not in trouble just because of a few bad actors, here are few actions that we take against the people who do not return funds on time -
- We report them to the major US credit bureaus.
- Their purchases get impacted across 36000+ online retailers, financial services and sites.
- We freeze their available funds and divert them to other members in need.
- They can not access any other features of line till they return the funds.
- Their future credit limits get impacted with line as well as other financial services