1. Sign up with the Line app.
2. Link your primary bank account. You can link multiple bank accounts.
3. We assess your qualification based on a few factors like your earnings ($2,300 or more) income consistency, NSF fees, overdrafts and spending habits.
4. Once you qualify for a Line, you can link your primary debit card and pay a $2.47 or $9.97 subscription fee to access features of the app including the ability to draw up to the qualified amount when you are in need.
5. If you withdraw your funds, we will debit funds for repayment when there is cash flow in your bank account. All returns go towards your balance and you can withdraw the returned funds again without any interests or additional fees.
6. You can cancel the subscription once the outstanding balance is cleared.
7. If your account does not have a sufficient balance to return funds, you may not be able to cancel your subscription.
8. Even though we try to automatically process returns every 15 days, it does not mean we are always able to do so as you may not have sufficient balance when we try, and in this case, we avoid over-drafting your account. And even though we do not overdraft your account, sometimes because we tried to collect your bank may choose to charge you a fee and that’s not in our control.
Hope this is helpful. Please let us know if you have more questions.