What if I missed my tax deadline? Can I file an extension via Line?

Created by Harendra Singh Rathore, Modified on Thu, 09 Feb 2023 at 08:45 PM by Harendra Singh Rathore

Yes you can! Try to file your taxes as soon as possible to prevent penalties and fees. If you’re approaching the deadline and need more time, you will need to fill tax form 4868, and requesting a filing extension with IRS - we can simplify it for you in the Line App!

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article